[dba-SQLServer] Displaying SQL Server Time(7) in Access

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jun 5 22:48:56 CDT 2012

I know!  My memory is getting really bad.

I knew that was the problem but when I made the change (in SQL Server) it didn't help.  It turns out
that my framework was determining that the control's data source was a date and putting in a date
format string.  Once I stopped that it all started working.

Reality is what refuses to go away
when you do not believe in it