[dba-SQLServer] Trigger syntax

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 09:38:25 CDT 2012

I've seen this issue in Management Studio before, you can fix most of these
issues by right clicking on the object explorer on the grouping that you
are working in and refresh, ( thanks microsoft! )

-Francisco
http://bit.ly/sqlthis   | Tsql and More...
Let Apple know you want turn by turn on your iPhone 4!
https://plus.google.com/112803888444646122406/posts/HmQej9pHZQM

<http://db.tt/JeXURAx>