[dba-SQLServer] Replicate to laptop

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 08:37:48 CDT 2012

Gustav,
  I haven't worked on replication in a long time but I had a project
several years ago that made use of replication,  in Sql Express there are
no Sql Agents (that I'm aware of) and thus you'll need to run the pull
subscription to your express db via programming check out this MS link to
get you on your way...

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms147314%28v=sql.100%29.aspx

-Francisco
http://bit.ly/sqlthis   | Tsql and More...
Let Apple know you want turn by turn on your iPhone 4!
https://plus.google.com/112803888444646122406/posts/HmQej9pHZQM

 <http://db.tt/JeXURAx>