[dba-SQLServer] tale defelition filr

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sat Mar 24 21:42:11 CDT 2012

That would have been Cheryl, our 9yo daughter.

Baiya was sitting at the desk beside the bed, checking out Facebook.

Cheryl fell asleep last night on our bed while watching TV.  When she does that and we all
end up sleeping together, she has a habit of sprawling out taking up more than  half of the
bed and the two of us have an uncomfortable night perched on the edge.   Just to make it
worse, Cheryl's cat joined us for a while in the middle of the night.

When I posted, we were both half awake after a restless night and waiting for the water to
boil for her tea and my cofffee. ( I'm never much use before that first caffeine hit)

We are now having a very lazy Sunday :-)

--
Stuart