[dba-SQLServer] Using the CLR with SQL Server

Adam Cogan www.ssw.com.au AdamCogan at ssw.com.au
Sun Sep 2 03:32:48 CDT 2012

It is definitely not mainstream John. None of our customers are using it.

Now that it is not supported in SQL Azure I would *not* use it

Adam Cogan www.ssw.com.au       www.twitter.com/adamcogan   +61 4 1985 1995

-- In Austria (no kangaroos here), then Germany, Bulgaria and Croatia
-- Sent from my super cool iPad 4 beta