[dba-SQLServer] Invalid Object name, SQL 2012

James Barash james at fcidms.com
Wed Apr 3 12:52:27 CDT 2013

David:

I see that all the time. It's some sort of bug in Management Studio. If you create a table and then create a stored procedure without closing Management Studio, you will get the Invalid Object message. As long as the query runs, there won't be any problems.
Once you close and reopen Management Studio, everything will be fine. At least that has been my experience.

James Barash