[dba-SQLServer] Access disconnecting from sql express DB

J- P jnatola at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 13 12:55:36 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm not sure if this is an Access or SQL question, so please excuse me if I'm in the wrong area,

New PC's running 7 64  and are using access 2010 32bit runtime to connect to a sql express 2005 database,

Computers are new, new gigabit poe switch and new cat 6 has been run (and  tested and certified), one user has already been disconnected and kicked out twice today, I want to leave a trace running on sql till end of business , should I be concerned about performance issues, or is there another way to troubleshoot this?  server windows 2003 r2 dual  1.84GB rammirror 80gb sata mdf is 900mbldf is 8gb  however,DBCC SQLPERF(logspace)  shows;
DATABASE 7608.305     0.9379592 0 and when I look at the general properties in smss it shows Size   8492.75MBSpace Avail  206.38 MB# of Users 17  Any pointers are greatly appreciated