[dba-SQLServer] Access disconnecting from sql express DB

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 08:36:39 CDT 2013

Hey JP,
 I would grow the log to at least 10%, this will keep it from fragmenting
too quickly, in general this is the size you want for your transaction
log.  (the exception is if you perform large table modifications that eat
up larger than the 10% size you set up)

lastly, if you can I would build a small c# windows app, that hooks into
your database.  and have it email you or alert you whenever it disconnects
from the server.  The problem you are experiencing may still be database
engine related.

-Francisco <http://twitter.com/seecoolguy>