[dba-SQLServer] Access disconnecting from sql express DB

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 14:18:29 CDT 2013

f you set it to 0 (disabling RSS) you you eliminate the possibility of a
NIC driver not setting the RSS settings properly for the OS, which could be
a problem with Windows 2003 sp2 machines and older nics that didn't support
RSS properly.

hope this helps...

-Francisco <http://twitter.com/seecoolguy>