[dba-SQLServer] SSMS for 2012 Express

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Aug 16 11:33:24 CDT 2013

I am not familiar with SQL server 2012 express but in the 2010 version there
was a SQL Server Express 2010 with Tools install package. If this is
available for 2012 it might be easier to uninstall what you have and get the
full package. For some reason MS has made SQL Server installations extremely
painful and time consuming.