[dba-SQLServer] font change and odd highlights on Access FE

J- P jnatola at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 26 18:29:10 CDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm sorry if this is off base but I figured I'd ask,
I have a client that uses a sqlexpress BE with an access  FE, every so often the font will change and highlighted rows on the fe form will kind lose the "highlighting" (these always occur together)  , the guy that handles / changes / updates the FE claims that this is due to sql getting "over loaded"  is there any way to prove or disprove that this is either something in the db or the front end?

I know its kind of vague, but any thoughts would help

 Sqlexpress 2005 with advanced features and Access 2010

TIA