[dba-SQLServer] font change and odd highlights on Access FE

Francisco Tapia fhtapia at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 12:52:08 CDT 2013

I never heard of a database process causing a font issue on the front end.
I haven't used Access 2010 as a front end so I don't know.  If he is
writing a routine to help highlight rows on your FE and the data has not
returned, then I could see this as an explanation, but then it's also a
problem on how he is accessing data from his database.

There are probably many more variables such as stored procedure calls,
views, indexes, proper maintenance of the database, hardware that hosts the
database, etc, etc.

-Francisco <http://twitter.com/seecoolguy>