[dba-SQLServer] FW: SQL Cluster

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Wed May 7 08:35:46 CDT 2014

See below from one of my colleagues. Anyone have any comments/advise/ideas?

Was bounced when I included the screen shots.

Cross Posted to DBA Tech list.

Martin

We still have a large amount of memory being used as "Nonpaged Pool" on sp-sql-d3 and sp-sql-d2, but not sp-sql-d1.
I have investigated based on the following blog:
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ntdebugging/archive/2012/08/30/troubleshooting-pool-leaks-part-2-poolmon.aspx

It looks like there may be an issue with the Windows Volume Shadow Copy Driver "volsnap.sys".
Where to go from here, I'm not sure - but this may be an avenue worth exploring.

The good news - SharePoint appears to be performing normally.