[dba-SQLServer] Fwd: SQL Server Primary Key

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Sep 4 02:56:08 CDT 2014

Hi Susan

Well, before we bash this guy to the ground ... if he has 100 mio. records with no duplicate call time entry, I think he will do just fine.

Also, sometimes you ask for alternatives or opinions, but if those you receive are those you know of and may have rejected for some reason, your preferred alternative will not change.

/gustav