[dba-SQLServer] [AccessD] A real puzzler

John W. Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 10:18:05 CDT 2015

 >>suffering from intermittent power cycles?

What does this mean?  I set the properties in the power section to
completely stop any and all things which would minimize power usage.
Not very much was trying to shut down, specifically (IIRC) the monitor
shutting off.  The disks weren't.  At any rate, the system has been
modified to not allow ANY power reduction stuff from occurring.

The issue is still occurring.  And AFAICT it is unrelated to power
minimization.

John W. Colby