[dba-SQLServer] Schemas for separation of clients?

John W. Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:40:14 CDT 2015

I am actually talking about other databases, not the "database from hell".

I have been following your AWS thread with interest.  How do you get the
public IP address?  I would think that would make the speeds much better
than trying to tunnel in using Hamachi.  How do you deal with security /
hack attempts?  Having that public facing IP has always put me off.

John W. Colby