[dba-SQLServer] A couple of quick questions

fhtapia at gmail.com fhtapia at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:49:23 CDT 2015

Borge,
  Sorry it's taken me a while to respond, but this link should be helpful
this one is relevant.

http://www.mssqltips.com/sqlservertutorial/119/sql-server-point-in-time-restore/

note; if you had a full backup, a differential, and transaction log backups
your process would be restore with norecovery on all your files up to the
last transaction log file set that one up to stopat and the time you need.

a full working demo:
http://blog.sqlauthority.com/2011/12/23/sql-server-a-quick-script-for-point-in-time-recovery-back-up-and-restore/

Good Luck!
Francisco