[dba-SQLServer] Upgrade to SQL

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Jan 18 20:43:06 CST 2016

If you just link the SQL Server tables using ODBC and the same table structures in both
Access and SQL Server, you shouldn't need to make any changes to the FE apart from the
links.

I have a couple of apps which have code to switch links to a local Access BE, a network BE
or an SQL Server instance.   No conditional compiles or anythiing else.