[dba-SQLServer] MariaDB v. MySQL v. SQL Server v. PostGreSQL

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Aug 20 19:02:40 CDT 2017

As long as my preferred Hosting provider offers MySQL as default and WAMP Server comes
with MySQL,  that's what I will stick with.   It's done everything I need so far.

But then, I've never been an early adopter.  If it ain't broke. don't fix it.

I'm writing this on a Windows 7 laptop which is still my primary development machine.