[dba-SQLServer] Write Conflict Error - Access and SQL

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:37:01 CDT 2018

I didn't follow Susan's link, nor can I provide precise instructions, but
my feeling is that this is the responsibility of the database, not the UI
or UX. Upon receipt and acceptance of a row-lock. the first user who
succeeds in locking a row has control until the update has completed or
cancelled. Other users attempting to edit the row of interest should
receive a message that someone else has locked the row; please try again in
a minute or so.

Arthur