[dba-SQLServer] Administrivia - Thank you!

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 23 11:59:16 CDT 2018

Excellent. :-)

Jim

----- Original Message -----
From: "John R Bartow" <jbartow at winhaven.net>
To: "DBA-administrivia (administrivia at databaseadvisors.com)" <administrivia at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2018 9:47:57 PM
Subject: [dba-SQLServer] Administrivia - Thank you!

Dear List(s):
On behalf of those who administer the Database Advisors lists, I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude for the support and generosity of the members of DBA.

In just one week we have had enough money contributed - in excess of $1200 - to fund DBA for three years.

I can't say I was totally surprised by this, as the generosity of the list members in contributing their time and knowledge to help others is well known by all of us.  But it is gratifying nonetheless.

Once again, thanks to all who contributed money, and thanks again to all who contribute their time and knowledge, without which the lists would have no purpose.

Best,
Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
760-683-5777