[dba-Tech] Contact Management

Gary Lockett keysolns at lantic.net
Mon Aug 4 06:25:24 CDT 2003

MessageAndy

I have a client who uses a locally (South African) developed package which is in direct competition to Goldmine. The developer obviously claims that his product is better than Goldmine.

The product is called Protrack and uses SQL Server to store all information and interfaces directly to Microsoft Outlook. I think the product is developed in VB, but could be wrong on that one.

If you are interested, I could put you in touch with the developer.

Regards

Gary Lockett