[dba-Tech] Sygate Personal Firewall

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Wed Aug 13 11:24:59 CDT 2003

Arthur,
   at home sygate is set up to block [Services and Controller App], [LSA
Executeable and Server DLL (Export Version)], [Generic Host Process for
Win32 Services], [Microsoft QMgr] [Sql Server Service Manager], w/ the [NT
Kernel & System] set to prompt me which it never does.

I can get to the internet just fine.
-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003 8:29 AM [GMT-8],