[dba-Tech] unidentified object...

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Fri Aug 15 09:06:47 CDT 2003

Right... with a bit of effort (and some swearing) I've managed to get the
copper cover off without completely destroying it. I've discovered that it
is in fact a hard drive, albeit a very small one. I have no idea what
capacity it is, although I shall be conducting experiments on it as soon as
Igor, my assitant, returns with some fresh body parts.

Jon