[dba-Tech] wxp + TS Client

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon Aug 18 10:00:24 CDT 2003

After my devastating virus attack last week, I've been slowly piecing
together my boxes. I need to install the Terminal Services client and then
connect to a remote box. The noHelp gives instructions for w98 and nt4 but
not a peep about how to do it in wxp. Can someone tell me how to configure
it so I can hit a TS server that is remote? I have all the IP info etc. but
cannot connect. You would think that right-clicking on Network Places/bla
bla bla would work, but no.

TIA.

---