[dba-Tech] Norton Firewall

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 13:40:53 CDT 2003

I used to love the column Steve Gibson wrote for InfoWorld Magazine years
ago. It was about the only reason I bothered with the magazine at the time.
Certainly a smart guy.  I have seen a few places on the web where he's been
bashed - for stating an opinion as a fact or something to that effect. Not a
reason to ignore everything he ever says or does as wrong from that point
onward in my book. As with anything, cross check and confirm with several
sources if you can.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com