[dba-Tech] Moving IIS data directories to another disk...

Drew Wutka dbatech at wolfwares.com
Thu Aug 21 13:16:08 CDT 2003

Easy.  That is dependant upon your perspective and experience with IIS.  IIS
can be a little overwhelming, but if you look through what all of the
settings do, it gets easier to understand.

As far as if I have tried it, yes, I have setup and manipulated more web
sites then I care to think about! <grin>

Drew