[dba-Tech] Getting Nowhere Fast with IIS

Drew Wutka dbatech at wolfwares.com
Thu Aug 21 13:22:40 CDT 2003

RE: [dba-Tech] Norton FirewallWe need to setup a teleconference where I can show everyone what settings are what on an IIS server.  Arthur, if you want a little lesson 'offline', email me at dwutka at marlow.com, and I'll set something up so you can see my server, and I'll show you what is what.  Okay?

Drew