[dba-Tech] Security measures

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Wed Aug 27 15:18:19 CDT 2003

Francisco,

>> Carefully guage each update and only apply as needed. ghost images are
created BEFORE each patch. (just in case) <<

VERY good advice. I use Norton Ghost on a regular basis though I have never
needed to make the Ghosted drive the main drive due to a failure of the
primary. I assume that all that needs to be done is for the master/slave
jumpers to be moved around and you're back in business, right?

>> Mozilla Thunderbird <<

You're one of quite a number of people that have said that OE and Outlook
are to be avoided. Thanks for the input.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI

If architects built buildings the way programmers built applications, the
first woodpecker to come along would cause the end of civilization.