[dba-Tech] Security measures

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Wed Aug 27 16:14:36 CDT 2003

Not really

All pc update from the server and only the server get the update over
the internet.
He only checks a number in an ini file on an ftp server.
Even in the case you would have the pc go to the internet it will be
cached by the proxy server....

It does not generate much of traffice.

And by the way, I dont have any other choice in McAfee, its once a day
or once an hour...

Erwin Craps

Zaakvoerder

www.ithelps.be/jonathan

This E-mail is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and E-mail confirmation to
the sender.

IT Helps - I.T. Help Center  ***  Box Office Belgium & Luxembourg

www.ithelps.be  *  www.boxoffice.be  *  www.stadleuven.be

IT Helps bvba* ** Mercatorpad 3 **  3000 Leuven

IT Helps  *  Phone: +32 16 296 404  *  Fax: +32 16 296 405 E-mail:
Info at ithelps.be

Box Office **  Fax: +32 16 296 406 **  Box Office E-mail:
Staff at boxoffice.be