[dba-Tech] Security measures - Windcows Updates

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Aug 27 19:40:48 CDT 2003

Yes, that can be done.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com]On Behalf Of
Tortise at Paradise
Sent: Wednesday, August 27, 2003 7:05 PM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Security measures - Windcows Updates

Hi
I am experimenting with Windows Updates.
What I'd like to know, is, given they can be such HUGE files how do I manage
the loading i.e. can one machine download them, hold
them, (As is an option) and then they be applied to all machines my side of
the firewall without being downloaded by each of em?
Kind regards,
David
Engines2Go - Now THAT's a Search Engine!
Automated major search engine manager
Makes searching quicker and easier - Have you tried it?
http://www.engines2go.com/
http://www.cheqsoft.com/  The home of Clipboard Express, MP3 Detective,
TimesOwn and Break Reminder.