[dba-Tech] Security measures

Erwin Craps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Aug 28 14:42:38 CDT 2003

Park zone you mean, A drive has always a park zone.
The old drives (very old MFM drive) could not be mounted verticaly due
to te mechanical park did not worked.

No, this still an issue due to the arm's sligtly different hang and
reaction.
But is is allowed to mount verticaly, but format need to be done after
mounting in the position its gonna be used.
Erwin