[dba-Tech] Security measures - Windows 2K Updates

Tortise@Paradise tortise at paradise.net.nz
Fri Aug 29 05:26:38 CDT 2003

RE: [dba-Tech] Security measures - Windcows UpdatesWell I found some files:
C:\Program Files\WindowsUpdate\wuaudnld.tmp\cabs

These seem to be the downloaded update files, and they are all in *.exe format.

I'll try these on another machine and let you know.

Kind regards,
David
Engines2Go - Now THAT's a Search Engine!
Automated major search engine manager
Makes searching quicker and easier - Have you tried it?
http://www.engines2go.com/
http://www.cheqsoft.com/  The home of Clipboard Express, MP3 Detective, TimesOwn and Break Reminder.