[dba-Tech] 1-2-3 DOS version under XP

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 1 18:21:43 CST 2003

...holy moses ...Symphony! ...used to hate that all-in-one monstrosity with
such a passion I moved to Windows 2 and Word/Excel 2 ...hadn't heard it
mentioned in ages :(

William Hindman
Government is not reason, government is not persuasion,
government is force. It is a dangerous servant." G. Washington