[dba-Tech] Software reselling and development agreements' samples...

John Sullivan jonsulli at swbell.net
Tue Dec 2 16:23:08 CST 2003

Shamil,

Good idea to get this sort of thing settled going in. While I have no
advice to offer, there is a site that may have some examples you could use.

As a registered member (it is free) of Tech-Republic:
http://techrepublic.com
you are frequently offered the opportunity to download templates of
agreements and contracts they and their members create in development
and consulting.

Also check both their IT Consultant section:
http://techrepublic.com.com/2001-27-0.html;
and their  IT Manager section: http://techrepublic.com.com/2001-26-0.html.

Both sections have multiple tabs to explore and each have their own
Downloads. This might be a good place to start looking for examples of
the type of contract you need.

As an afterthought, www.builder.com may have something to offer as well.

Hope this helps,

John Sullivan