[dba-Tech] Monitor Resolution Issue

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 4 07:28:08 CST 2003

Hi Tina,

I think Erwin is on the money regarding the refresh rate being the problem -
there are some combinations of refresh rate and resolutions that each
monitor can and cannot work with and it sounds like your user picked a bad
combination.

Safe mode - is the way to go I think.   Here's a site that explains how to
get into safe mode. I just googled it up, it's an Adobe KB page but it seems
to cover it well.

http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/307da.htm

Good luck.

Gary Kjos