[dba-Tech] Mouse buttons

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 13:04:18 CST 2003

LOL
I have one about that age now sitting on my knee saying workie and hitting
the keyboard every so often.

HE loves playing with the mouse and keyboard and says he is working LOL

He just opened the CD tray while a cd was playing, now hes at the USB port
and the on of switch.Now he is taking papers out of the desk. Its amazing
they can get into so much stuff in the space of writing an email (<:

Martin

PS

Now hes trying to get a CD in the FDD