[dba-Tech] MS To Junk Flagship Products

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Dec 9 13:05:14 CST 2003

I was just thinking about OXP developer edition because I want to launch a
product next year and so far I've decided that the user has to have access,
which avoids all those deployment issues.  But then I thought I could pick
up a few more customers with a run-time install.

I thought that deploying a run time in OXP using MS stuff was supposed to be
much better?  I've got WISE Ver. 9 but would have to buy the Sagekey
scripts.

Anyway, without MS supporting OXP developer, how do we deploy run-times of
our apps?

Any advice?

MTIA

Rocky