[dba-Tech] Mouse buttons

John W. Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Dec 9 14:14:38 CST 2003

He knows that he's supposed to use the left button.  It's just that the
mouse simply doesn't fit him correctly to do that.  When he forgets and his
finger strays off to the right, he clicks and clicks and gets all
frustrated.

I am sure he will eventually learn but it seems obvious to help him out
until he's a little bigger and the mouse fits his hand better.