[dba-Tech] Windows XP Service Pack 2

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Thu Dec 18 06:32:15 CST 2003

...interesting ...the blocking of pop-ups is almost certain to get them sued
by some lawyers looking for a buck ...it'll be "interfering" with some
client's business :(((((

...actually, other than the porn sites, the worst pop-up offender now is
Drudge ...if he keeps it up I'm going to find my news elsewhere :((((

William Hindman
There are no easy answers, but there are simple answers. We must have
 the courage to do what we know is morally right." --Ronald Reagan