[dba-Tech] Opinions please

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed Dec 31 10:03:13 CST 2003

Drew and William,

Thanks for the training!

There was a lot more to this than I had guessed.  What I do now is simply
backup selected data files to a CD every 3 days using Disk-to-Disk.  So, if
my HD did crash I would still have critical files but my recovery time could
be a few days - so having a mirrored HD that would let me 'keep on truckin'
would be pretty handy!

Thanks for all this information,
Dan