[dba-Tech] Cross posted: Is 2003 ready for prime time?

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 31 12:07:09 CST 2003

I have been running Office 2003 since last March and no major problems,
only really running Excel Word and Access
haven't touched Outlook.. You will probably have to switch the macro
security on first use and get used to Internet Help.
One thing I found useful was ability to machine translate documents via
webservice. I only played around with MS Info and XML
To test a lot of this stuff I really need to have installed it on Win XP
Pro rather than Home.