[dba-Tech] Re: [H] OT: DV editing...

Francisco Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Tue Jul 8 13:26:05 CDT 2003

I'll look around for it, I remember it was like $1000 or so initially but
sometimes the stores do put up sales and I get a discount at compUSA w/ my
company so I'll stop by later this week to check how much of a discount.

-Francisco
http://rcm.netfirms.com/

On Tuesday, July 08, 2003 9:00 AM [GMT -8],