[dba-Tech] XP Home security

Drew Wutka dbatech at wolfwares.com
Thu Jul 17 11:07:17 CDT 2003

You can set user accounts on a domain to be available during specific times,
but I don't think you can do it with a stand alone Windows XP home machine.
You could write a little script that runs on boot, to determine if it's an
available time, or not, then have the script either close or shutdown the
machine if necessary.

Drew