[dba-Tech] XP Home security

DBCfour at aol.com DBCfour at aol.com
Sat Jul 19 10:12:56 CDT 2003

The page states that a person can't be forced off when their hours expire,
however you can set it up where a certain script is run when a certain user
logs on.
Using the internal clock, you can have the script execute either
a regular shutdown (preferred), or a forced shutdown (possible lost of data)
when that user time expires.

You can schedule a run for one of these shortcuts,
http://www.peterszaro.com/downloads/XP-Shutdown-Shortcuts/

Donna