[dba-Tech] MS Publisher Save as Web Page

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jul 23 18:29:18 CDT 2003

On 23 Jul 2003 at 17:59, Arthur Fuller wrote:

> My friend does his basic classic motorcycle sales thing in Publisher. He
> wants to be able to send the current catalog to email correspondents.
> Sending the .pub file requires Publisher. Saving as a web page results in
> None of the images are sent, so you have a lot of markers and a little text.
> I didn't see Acrobat in the Save As list. Is there an add-in that will let
> you save .pubs as .pdfs?

You would probably need a PDF writer of some sort, either   Adobe or
a free tool.  You could try my free MakePDF ( uses Ghostscript as the
backend). If you use that, it's just a case of printing the .pub file
to a postscript file and running it through the MakePDF FE.

--
Check out my free software at: http://www.lexacorp.com.pg