[dba-Tech] MS amd Theory Questions

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 25 13:19:44 CDT 2003

I have used TrueArc Foremost on top of  SharePoint for use in Records
Mangement. TrueArc was recently purchased by Documentum. Classifies
documents, among other things, according to model requirements for the
Management of Electronic Records (MoReq) by the European Commission, ISO
15489 ,US Department of Defense electronic record-keeping standard (DoD
5015.2) and approved by the United Kingdom Public Record Office to meet
the functional requirements for electronic records management systems.
Very pricey.

http://www.documentum.com/news_events/news/pr2001/q4/111901.htm
http://www.documentum.com/products/glossary/records_manager.htm