[dba-Tech] Powerpoint question

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 13:11:17 CST 2003

This is first trial of new policy. I'm cross-posting to AccesD and the
Tech list but please reply ONLY to the the tech list as this is no way
Access-related - I just need guidance.

Are there any Powerpoint experts out there? If so can someone tell me
what, if any, are the main pros and cons of the Office 97, 2000 and XP
versions of Powerpoint? And which is the best, and why? I've read the MS
docs on this but am interested in "real" experience.

Thanks in advance for any help. And if you're not yet on the tech list
you can subscribe via

Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk