[dba-Tech] Powerpoint question

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Nov 3 14:36:35 CST 2003

Hi Andy,
I'm bouncing between Powerpoint 97 and 2k right now. The biggest difference
I see is the standard views in 2k. The outline next to the slide view is
nice. There are some other little things that different people have
mentioned to me also. Nothing that most people would pay to upgrade for
though.

I haven't used the HTML export thingie but that sounds quite dramaticly
improved and of course I think the VBA is a newer version, haven't use dit
though.

JB