[dba-Tech] I'm here ...where is everyone?

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 3 19:27:29 CST 2003

On 3 Nov 2003 at 19:28, John Colby wrote:

> awww you're nobody.  I have - count em - 13 DBA folders; owners, BOD,
> Ops, Eng etc etc.  'Course I only get traffic on a handful.

13 a mere pittance John.

14 for lists and not one is BOD or owners :-)

That's not counting the off-list folders that stem from List traffic,
my private archives either, or any of the listmaster or mod folders
:-)

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it is.